Thursday, March 20, 2014

The aliens

Look up can you see it, see what, the lights in the mountains, what lights, the ones that look like lightning strikes. There’s no lightning strikes, come on lets go check it out. So I hoped in my car and drove off. It was dark and the forest was not a good place to be at, at night. We made our first stop not because of the lightning but because of the ground there was a massive hole in the ground about 20mt deep my mate screamed so I told him to shut up. Then something was shaking the ground then I knew we were both going to die.


By Jack

2 comments:

  1. You have managed to create a really eerie atmosphere here - well done. Some of your sentences flow really well and are constructed brilliantly.
    If you had added more punctuation it would ahve been easier for your readers to follow.
    Keep up with the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete