Wednesday, March 26, 2014

By Hamish

Hello there my name is Hamish I am writing this letter to inform you that I would like to apply to be a Night zoo keeper. I will protect the zoo from the hoards of evil dark monsters that roam the land of Nilth. I have a unique skill set so I am reliable, I will also show commitment in my work and not let anyone who wishes to destroy the zoo and its animals. You can rest easy knowing that I am on the job. I have read the terms and conditions and accepted the responsibility.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the letter format and of course some terrific reasons why you will be suitable - skill set, reliable and know the T & C.
    Keep up your writing
    John C
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your resining of why you would make a good night zoo keeper
    Zane

    ReplyDelete