Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cinderella

Her eyes widened as the clock struck midnight, "oh no! I have to go!" She said as she rushed away. I needed her name! "Wait, what's your name?!" I yelled "Cinderella!" She screamed, now halfway around the corner. I sighed and sat down,watching people filter out of the ballroom. "Ba-ding!" A notification popped up on my phone from Facebook, FACEBOOK! that's it! I typed her name into the search bar and found her account, her profile picture was what looked like her before the ball. I sent her a friend request and we quickly started talking. It was great!

By Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, I tried to leave a comment yesterday, but it does not seem to have been posted! I basically said what a highly original piece of writing this is and what a confident style you have and how I enjoyed your humour and use of rich vocabulary. Many congratulations to you! Mrs Avis (Team 100 WC)

    ReplyDelete