Wednesday, March 26, 2014

By Natalie

I would like to be a night zoo keeper because I believe in fighting for the greater good. The world of the night is a special place and I think it is important that this place is kept from complete domination. I think I’d offer great skills and great intelligence that could help defeat the Nilth. I know how to fire a laser/sonic rifle. I can also can see and hear things in a 1000 mile radius and I can let off a ray that will stun the Nilth for 3 minutes max. I hope I’m worthy of being a night zookeeper.


1 comment:

  1. i think that this peace of information is very intersesting and i do think you are worthy of being a zoo kepper because you can do things that you would need to do to be a zoo keeper but you need to think of putting some capital letters and full stops because this is just one whole paragraph but maybe thats just the way you write storys and thing like that, i think you should be a zoo keeper because your cool, love caitlin x

    ReplyDelete