Tuesday, March 25, 2014

By Zane

I think I would make a good night zoo keeper.
Here are some reasons:
Reason1: I am the bravest of the brave. I climbed Mount Everest with no oxygen then I jumped off the edge and parachuted to the bottom.
Reason2: I am very strong. Stronger than the Hulk and Superman combined. I can hold 20 houses with one hand. I could crush a house with a single stomp.
Reason3: I have amazing super powers. I can kill monsters with a single look. I can teleport anywhere I want with a click of my fingers.
So those are the reasons of why I would make a good night zoo keeper.


      

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zane,
    Well done on your entry into this week's 100 Word Challenge.
    Well, you've certainly got me convinced!
    I love the way you have organised your work, using paragraphs which make it nice and easy to follow as a reader.
    I also like your use of punctuation, especially your colon, helping the reader to know where they are.
    You've used some nice verbs too "combined" and "stomped" are such good words.
    Next time, think about an interesting way that you can start your sentences to help engage the reader more.
    Keep up the excellent blogging!
    Mr Kilcoyne
    Team 100 WC
    London
    UK

    ReplyDelete