Wednesday, March 26, 2014

From Dana

Dear Zookeeper
I would love to have the opportunity to be a night zookeeper. I think I would make a goodzookeeper.Here are some reasons why. Firstly I absolutely LOVE animals so i will always love being around them, I have always been around animals since i was younger i have had a lot of animals. Secondly i will take great care on them. Thirdly I love the thought of saving endangered species. Fourthly I am brave I am not scared of anything so give me any job and i can do it. So those are just some reason why I think I would make a good zookeeper.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dana- an impressive application- I like the way you use connectives to layer up the reasons you are offering- makes it very clear for the reader. Some strong word choices here- mention of 'endangered- brave-not scared' are all good. jusr remember that when you use the word 'I' - it is always written witha capital letter.

    Mr Furlong Team 100-Norwich

    ReplyDelete