Tuesday, March 25, 2014

By Samuel M

I would like to be a night zoo keeper, because it is important to protect the magical animals,they are the only ones left in the whole universe. I will be proud to say  "I helped to save those unique species" and I can show my kids and grand children the wonderful magical creatures I saw when I was a child. The shift suits me perfectly fine with my busy school life. It gives me the chance to go to school in the morning and earn pocket money in the evening. I would like to work from 7.00pm-5.00am so I can get some sleep before I start the day. Once the monsters from the land of Nilth see how protected the animals are they will give up straight away because they have no imagination how to work around the protection. And that is why I want to be a night zoo keeper!!!

2 comments:

  1. that's not much sleep :) :)

    Sarah.c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samuel
    What a great application for the Job! I like the way you have written it as if you could take on the role around your school hours, what a mature way of writing.
    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete