Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cookie Lover

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Meghan. She was desperate for cookies all the time - chocolate chip, peanut butter, Oreos and shortbread, basically all of them. So she almost did anything to get a cookie, even eat a worm! One day Meghan was being a brat to all of her classmates, so her teacher got a big rainbow tin and told Meghan that she had some nice cookies for her, if she was good. At  lunch time Meghan sneaked into the classroom to steal a cookie but when she lifted the lid of the rainbow tin, the cookies were disgusting!
 
By Tia

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tia,
    I liked that your story had a moral. Hopefully Meghan learned something! I had a smile on my face when I read the ending. Maybe the cookies were made with chopped worms:-)
    Good job!
    I hope you continue to post to 100WC.

    Barbara McFall (Team 100WC)
    Teacher at The Phoenix School, Salem, MA USA

    ReplyDelete