Thursday, October 13, 2016

Zoe - wk 1


If I were in charge of the world I would invent a device which would allow people to see things from my point of view.  I would build a wall around New Zealand to keep out all the meddling Donald Trumps.  I would make sure that all the people of the world lived in a democratic society where everyone is valued equally. I would probably waste a whole lot of time  worrying whether or not I was a good leader. I would make sure everyone was paid enough money to support their families.  I would make sure everyone was  allowed their right to an education. That is something I would value above all else. I would start the international kindness committee devoted to bringing an end to bullying.  I would give hugs instead of  handshakes .  I would make all the politicians wear fluorescent pink ties. And every election I would make all politicians wear lie detectors. I would make law against the words no offence, just because you say it doesn't make a difference.  I would destroy cars and have everyone travel on tricycles.  I would always try to be honest and honestly I can promise to do a least some of the things on this list.

By Zoe

2 comments:

  1. I loved your story. it made me laugh it was also a good length to..... but next time make sure you use better descriptive words.
    Scarlett<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this story. I love the way you have'nt rushed this outstanding story. I would rate this 10 out of ten. Great descriptive words.
    From Maggie.

    ReplyDelete