Thursday, October 13, 2016

Connor - wk1

If I could rule the world I would ban chicken,kfc,terraria,pvzgw 2 mcdonald's,barbies,donald trump,hillary clinton and shortland street and anyone caught eating or watching theese is sent to execution.I wouldn't let donald trump or hillary clinton be president I would make obama president until he dies. Sushi and Subway will rule the world. I would make everything free for me and my friends that don’t like kfc, I would give myself the power to mimic any superpower.I will make video games real. And I will make my own custom gun and destroy every law in the world.I will give me and my friends indestructible armor,weapons and spawn potions.I will upgrade my house so it will be the biggest and the most valuable mansion
In the entire galaxy. I would make saturn be able to live on and create the biggest pizza factory on saturn
That has pickup and delivery.It will have all the toppings,sauses and baces.The prices will range from $4.99-$948.99 all my friends wil get a 50% discount voucher for the pizza place on saturn

3 comments:

  1. I think you could have organised everything a bit better, and remember - put a space after a comma!
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story Connor but where would you get the super powers from? Sam cur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Connor keep it up.- Rawiri

    ReplyDelete