Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sam Ctr - wk 1

If I could rule the world…

I would construct a few castles as high as the Eiffel Tower. One would be in China and one in Ireland. The China one would be for all the parties, taxes and world problems. The Irish castle is just t’be sure, t’be sure, t’be sure that I would have a lovely place to put my feet up and watch some Miss Brown’s Boys & Jacksepticeye...  and of course, the occasional party.

Home would always be in New Zealand, even if I ruled the world my home castle would be next to the crystal blue waters of  Lake Benmore where I would plant potatoes, corn, noodles, hot dogs, croissants, shrimp, tacos, curry and pavlova all to ease world hunger.

When I’m at either one of my castles I would be working on  developing an App that would disable all bombs and missiles within a 10km radius of the App user, that anyone could use to feel safe without us having to look over them 24-7.

I would visit all of the less fortunate countries and help them make changes to make their lives better.  I would have very good people on my team who could deal with all the world drama while I helped all the poor people, at home and overseas, to be happier.

As leader of the world I hope to make good changes to make this a better place.  

1 comment:

  1. I like the story, I like how you did paragraph by paragraph

    ReplyDelete