Thursday, October 13, 2016

Rawiri - wk 1

I own the world


If I owned the world I would make the rich have xboxes and kinda poor have ps4s and the poor will have gameboys emulators. If I owned the world I would make any ones dream come true.If I owned the world make everything for little kids. If I owned the world I would smash the council building down. If I owned the world I would get Donald trump out of our world and onto the moon. If I owned the world I would kick all the racist to the moon.If I owned the world I would make mass explosions. If I owned the world I would fire all the nukes at the moon. If I owned the world I would throw scarey clowns in to the mass explosions. If I owned the world I will make school go on until 12:00pm. If I owned the world I will let everyone do what they want. If I owned the world I will make a reviving machine. If I owned the world I will make the world a better place. Vote me for the owner of the world. :)


By Rawiri Ni

1 comment:

  1. next time rawiri do not repeat "if i owned the world"
    jake

    ReplyDelete