Thursday, October 13, 2016

Jasmine - wk 1

If I ruled the world
We had just finished school the teacher had left as with a question if you could rule the world.  Nobody could think of answer everyone's mind was getting bombarded with ideas and nobody could think of a single idea. The next day our teacher said “Ok hands up who has an answer for my question” Only a few people put there hands up but not many. Ms James asked those people. Two of them said “that they would make the children in charge instead of the grown ups.” Somebody said “that they would make vegetables lollies and lollys vegetables. “Ok that's everyone that has put there hands up at the end of this day I am going to ask you the same question and all of you are going to give me a answer. Said Ms James.  Finally it was break time I went with my friends to the tree that we always went to. luckily the talk of the day was the question that we were all supposed to answer at the end of the day. At lunch time everyone was saying there answers. But when the time came to say are answer I still had not thought of a answer and it was only 3 more people till my turn. But all of a sudden a had a light bulb moment and my answer was I would stop people littering.

By Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Nice story, and good use of the word 'Bombarded'!
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story Jasmine,
    Next time you should work on reading through your story to make sure it makes sense because some parts of your story I didn't understand. I liked your idea of the story because most people just listed their ideas :)
    ~Amber T

    ReplyDelete