Friday, October 14, 2016

Vannary - wk 1

If I Were To Rule The World


If I were to rule the world I would...
band all clowns from the world because I mean who likes clowns they're not funny at all also  
no crimes in any country we want people to live not get killed cuz they've had a mistake.
No homework who likes homework NO ONE and I love shopping so I am making sure all the malls are at least 3 levels or more. What else hmmmm oh I will be very popular for dancing and I will teach kids and adults dance moves, so the type of dance is hip hop anyway destroy all bad creature like spiders, mosquitos, killer bees and so on. Turn warehouses into sports shops so there will only be food stores and sports shops and that will include clothing and shoes and products you need also more to add on the list I will meet Johnny Orlando and Jacob Sartorius, basically all the young singers oh and the dance moms. Also everyone will only have
Iphone’s and there is always a sale in every store so that is the list to my If I were to rule the world and If you ever turn into a clown I will find you and I will find your friends and hurt them.
I really really really really really really hate clowns
So hope you enjoy

From Vannary

No comments:

Post a Comment