Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 2 - Connor


“Raaaah” I run into a wall trying to escape a utahraptor. I jump into a 3 ft well and hide in a little hole. 2 hours later the utahraptor loses interest in his tea. At that moment i knew i stuffed up because there is no way i see to get out out of the well but i barely see a camouflaged ladder so i  start to climb up .i am out of the wall now “ruuuuun” i bolt to the supermarket to get some food because i am starving so the doors are jammed so i grab a triceratops horn and i use it to smash the glass on the door so i slip through. I grab enough food to last me about 4 days i find a random car just sitting on the side of the rode so i start to hotwire it so there is a smaller chance of being attacked by a dinosaur. I finally arrive at my dinosaur smashed house it is wrecked the walls are broken,the roof is asswell and the door is even knocked down as well. I slowly mumble to my safe “click” the safe opened i grab my spaz 12 for protection.

By Connor

3 comments:

  1. Next time you should have followed the assessment sheet, but I liked your technical terms and your nouns and verbs.
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice spaz 12 you got also good job on present tense and technical language:brandon aka burger king

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Conner
    I love your story and it is really funny. I love the words that you used! Keep up the good work
    From Corban

    from Corban.

    ReplyDelete