Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Abby - wk 1

If I was in charge of the world; I would make the ocean my bathtub, have a swimsuit right by my bed whenever I needed it. Make a water slide all around the world, starting from one place, to the other. Name every star I see; from a planet, to an asteroid. Join the elderly on their mobility scooters and have a race every once in awhile. Have a balloon festival and releases thousands off into the sky, all colors, shapes, and sizes. Organize a giant room just to be filled with beds, so we could bounce around, and have pillow fights as we please. Buy 100 hamsters just for me to play with, so I can pray for them to always keep me company. Spin myself in cotton candy and tumble down a hill, although my friend’s will probably want the candy and not me. I would build a wall, against Donald Trump, to block out his hateful words. Change the red carpet, to the golden carpet, just for me and my friends. Fill a pool with bubbles and soap and dive into it with giant beachballs and floaties. Buy sparklers and paint my name across the sky for everyone to see and observe. Ride pogos down the street with funny hats and sunglasses, even though we would fall off. Drive to the middle of nowhere.

By Abby

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful story i really enjoyed your describing words. from xanthea

    ReplyDelete