Thursday, October 13, 2016

Michaela - wk 1


IF I COULD RULE THE WORLD...
If I could rule the world…
I would make a giant house made of sushi! Or candy… Or both...
I would have my own private beach and I would walk around and watch the sunset because it’s pretty, don’t judge me.
I would meet a lot of people and animals.
I would have a pet lion!
Instead of having a giant house of sushi or candy I would have a giant bouncy castle house!
I would have all my friends and family living in one house and I would bounce around because what else would you do in a bouncy castle house…
I would travel the world. I would especially go to Japan because it looks amazing.
I probably wouldn't be writing all this but I have to so i'm just going to say what I would do.
I would probably go swimming in something someone wouldn't usually swim in like orbeez or slime or oobleck.
If I could rule the world I would somehow create a machine to transport me to other countries or even planets!
I would get scientist to create a tiny panda the size of your hand that sneezes glitter.
I would also get them to create a machine to make my imagination less weird…
By Michaela

1 comment:

  1. Great story Michaela,
    I like your imagination and the words you used (you should be in charge of the world because I would live in your house)
    ~Amber T

    ReplyDelete