Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Caleb - wk 1

                   If I were in charge of the world

If I were charge of the world first of all chocolate would be illegal, for some reason I just don't like chocolate. Lollies would be the only sweet allowed and also broccoli would be ban as well. I'm going to start off with food.

Most food would stay the same like bacon, fruit and lollies but chocolate would be illegal and also broccoli would be illegal. Lollies would be the most popular food, I would also ban brussel sprouts and would only be allowed in game shows for eating horrible foods. If you were caught with these banned food you would get arrested unless you have a special permit that lets you have them. And also tomatoes would not be allowed unless it's for tomato sauce.

Next I will talk about people, there would be no such thing as poor people because the government would give them enough money to get back on track. This would make everyone happy. Also if there was any information that the goverment was hiding everyone would no unless I say. Obama would become president again and trump would be locked up.

Last Sam Carter would become president of New Zealand and everyone would live happily ever after.

Ps: Donald Trump Dies

2 comments:

  1. Nice story caleb but next time check that your story makes sense
    By Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate is banned? I don't think I could live on that planet...
    Wonderful story, thank you for banning those horrible vegetables!
    Make sure it makes sense, and next time maybe use more punctuation like commas.
    - Abby

    ReplyDelete