Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sam Cur - Wk 1

If I ruled the world I Would stop the annoying election for mayor of Nelson and make kynan the mayor.
After that I would buy a house the size of the South Island that would be 3 storied and I would have every single car in the world In my house.
The next thing I would do would be buy every company in the world because I would have infinite amount of money.
I would then make a massive 30 meter high room that's 2 kilometers long and have a big seat I would sit on and have a desk area that would be my room.
I would then hire everyone to work at all the businesses that I own which would be the same people who would already have their jobs. 134
Then I would make my whole family their own houses and they could choose the design the size anything and I would give everyone in my family infinite amount of money.
Then I would make myself president of the world and have tonnes of people helping me with my presidency.
I would then make myself the king of the world and build castle walls around my house and the moat would just be the sea.

Sam Cur

1 comment:

  1. I like how you have described most things that you see and I like how you have done paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete