Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Amber T - Wk 1

If I were in charge of the world

If I were in charge if the world I would…
  • Ban all animal shelters so no animals would die if no one wanted them. I would keep them in my house until someone wanted them and if they didn’t, I would keep them and I would never run out of pet food because I would be able to buy anything.
  • Find all homeless people and give them a home and things they need to survive. Also get them a job so once they have enough money they can start paying for their house and food.
  • End all war and all terrorists will pay for what they have done if they already haven’t.
  • Let Obama be president forever and the election for president would end (because who actually likes Donald and HIllary?!)
  • Ban all clown makeup and costumes and clowns will be put in jail for killing/hurting/scaring kids and adults because clowns are scary and no one likes them.
  • Ban homework from all over the world so kids would have free time after school and if the teachers want them to do that work they can do it at school.

So this is why you should let me be in charge of the world because I would make it a better place :)
     






1 comment:

  1. I really like your story I like how you would talk all the animals and give them homes. Sophie rm 4

    ReplyDelete