Thursday, October 13, 2016

Danny - wk1

If I was in charge of the world I would change a lot of things.

Firstly I would arrest Donald Trump and lock him in a maximum
security prison so he can never escape I would also build a wall
around the prison that he would have to pay for.

I would also make petrol cars illegal so that everyone has to have
A hybrid or full electric car to slow down pollution, there will
Be ‘recharge’ stations instead of petrol stations in New Zealand
And everywhere around the world, oil rigs will be stopped and
BPA plastics won't be allowed because they're made from oil

I would also make a rule that every one has to feed one homeless
person a  week and give the homeless people jobs cooking food
for other homeless people so that they can eventually not be homeless.

I would ban homework because we already have six hours at school
Everyday and that's enough time to do school work, homework is
A waste of time that stops kids from having as much free time after
School.

Lastly I would ban zoos because they prevent animals from having
A free life in the wild, Instead of being locked up in captivity.

That is what I would do if I was in charge.

Danny.

1 comment:

  1. Nice story Danny I like how you used a lot of punctuation. Sam Que

    ReplyDelete