Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Matthew - Wk 1

                                      If I ruled the world
I thought that it would be bad without them. But it wasn’t bad at all. My father and Mother were The King and Queen of the world and they were richer than the richest of people even richer than

Donald trump. But when something starts… it has to end. they flew to metropolis to see an opera show. When the show ended they went to the hotel they were gonna stay at. They got to the top floor of the sky high hotel when a plane came. And hurled itself in between the hotel tower and the tower opposite to it and the plane self destructed causing the top halves of both buildings to come crashing down onto the roads and bridges and everything surrounding it. i’m glad i stayed home with their butler. But after 10 years I got used to it after a while but i also got their whole life savings of money so now i was the richest of rich people. That changed a lot for me, like now no one bullied me anymore because they were afraid of what i would to to them like get some bodyguards to beat them up or something and i got free burger king cause i bought the company and gave them a massive upgrade like employing more people so people's orders would be finished in a 2 minutes or less and more advertising and better tasting food and now burger king is more popular than mcdonalds. Enough about that so after all that i was really famous and upgraded my parents little cottage house into a fully electronic mansion that made buckingham palace look puny. Finally my dream of finally being in the spotlight and not in my parents shadow was complete What a great life.

By Matt

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, I loved your story. I loved how you said they were richer than the richest of people even richer than Donald trump- Noah

    ReplyDelete