Thursday, October 13, 2016

Tyler - wk1

If i ruled the world    

If i ruled the world my name would be lord hackambaker and i would have my own thunderbirds tv show and i would have my own toy company called thunder toys are go I would bring thunderbirds back on tv it would be the most popular show for 2016 a another thing i would do is to have world peace now lets move on to trump d trump he hates black people and wants to build a wall who in there right mind does that i know d trump jurassic park would be true i would bring my dad back to life and not in a creppy way but in a normal way  my mum and my little sister would have all the money they need to live on and i would show the trust who is boss i would take the family busness back over my dad would own our old house, i would give the homless houses unlike the goverment they would have food as well and a good sauce of income for all familys all over the world everone in iyces would get tied to a chair wich gives them a shock every time they say a word or open there mouth and a child would get paid 100.00 spacebirds for having a bad voice and singing all day know thats what i call tortchor and that how i woul rule the world so watch out you could one day see me as the next non afrcen presedent obarma #brains out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment