Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Kynan - Wk 1

If I were in charge of the world.   


I would buy a massive garage and buy every supercar in the world and give some to my friends so that we could race.
I would also buy heaps of those little battery powered cars and race them at school with my friends. But into the serious stuff I would just make obama president and resolve all of that.
Then I would try and solve all the world problems I would like the housing crises and child poverty.
I would then buy my mum and dad cool cars that they have always dreamed about. Oh and buy them a cool house with a pool and everything like that.
I would also put more money into Nasa and Cancer Research so that the world could be safe and happy.
I would also take my dad to bathurst because all his life he has dreamed of going there but he didn't have the money well but i would because i rule the world and all the money involved.
Also I would put more funding into schools aswell so that the teachers get paid more and the students have more cool equipment to use for their education and entertainment.
So that is what i'd do if I ruled the world.

By Kynan

2 comments:

  1. Great job but add some paragraphs
    Caleb Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kynan
    Love your story I would do all the same stuff as you would If I ruled the world I like how you described the things you would do in the story next time add paragraphs
    looking forward to your next story =}
    Riley Valley School Pukekohe =}

    ReplyDelete