Monday, September 9, 2013

What the?!

What the, what is this meant to be, I asked myself one day. It looks like a demented fish, or a worm, OH, maybe it's a worm-fish, yeah, that's what it is. When mum saw it she looked at me with disgust then said, Molly, what is that and where did you get it. I told her that I got it while fishing with dad and that is was a worm-fish. Well get it out of here she said when I finished explaining what it was. But mum I love wormy, that's what I named him, so much he is going to live here with us. 


By Amber.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no wormy. So cool amber. I love how it is your pet.

    From Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your story great idea

    brylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you turned the picture round and made your encounter with that fish a positive thing. I'd like to have read why you were so taken with it. Do't forget speech marks and question marks when the character are quizzing each other.

    ReplyDelete