Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Big Fish


One pleasant uninterrupted day my sister,dad and I were out fishing on the lake, it was a beautiful day not a cloud in the sky, we were all just chatting when suddenly my rod jerked it almost snapped under the pressure it was on.All on us were leaning over the right hand side of the boat trying to get a glimpse of the fish I had caught.When the humugous fish was insight we all gasped with dispare was huge, I pulled it on the old clunky boat I got an awesome photo then put it back

By Angus

4 comments:

  1. This was a super story! We loved your use of adjectives to describe parts of your story! Keep up the good work.

    From Class 5B - Davyhulme Primary, Manchester England

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Team 100WC)

    Hi Angus, you've used a lot of powerful words in this 100WC. I like that your day was 'uninterrupted'. Just make sure that all your words are the best words for the sentence - would they have gasped with 'despair' that the fish was huge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Angus! Could you please tell Isabella (#269) that I am trying to comment on her blog, but I can't get through?

    Paul Huebl (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete