Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The 3 rod fish

My family and I were out fishing on our boat, like normal. No one had court anything yet. When out of nowhere my fishing rod went Idiotic. I called for help from my dad. So my dad came over to help me, but even my dad wasn't able to haul the gigantic fish up onto the boat. Then we were all trying to get this gigantic fish up onto the boat my sister's fishing rod also went Idiotic. So my sister went to her rod. Then my dad's rod went Idiotic. We found out that the same wormy looking fish was on all of our rods.

By Nikita

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikita,
    Sounds like your family had quite an adventure on this outing in your boat. You have chosen some great words to make your text more interesting like 'haul' and 'gigantic'. We call these 'rich words' in my 5/6 class and they certainly make your writing more engaging for the reader. Always remember to reread your own writing to edit it and improve it.
    Keep on writing!
    Mary
    Australia

    ReplyDelete