Tuesday, September 10, 2013

That Moment


That moment when the family and I were fishing of the boat on a bright summers day. We were getting lots of nibbles on our fishing rods but no fish were caught. But that moment when my fishing rod jolted and jolted. That’s when I knew I had caught something big. Trying and trying to wheel the rod in but it was so strong I couldn’t. But then that moment I saw a big bright yellow fish swim up to the boat and I leant out and got it. I still don’t know what was on my fishing line but I have a fish now.

By Tom

6 comments:

  1. Good job Tom! I was wondering what the fish would do. Very exciting when you finally caught it!

    Xander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story Tom. Very interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is really cool tom i reckon you and karl are tie

    by tehya
    room 5 bis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story Tom
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete
  5. great story really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tom,
    A great story!
    I liked how you repeated words like jolted and trying to show what a struggle it was to catch that fish.
    Keep posting your 100 word challenges!
    Mrs Rowland (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete