Tuesday, September 17, 2013

And then...


I woke up at 3 o’clock in the morning half asleep when I saw it. It was bright blue with shining red lights. As I walked towards it started to get brighter and brighter until I could barely see. And then I saw it the most amazing thing I ever saw. It was gigantic, scary but fantastic all at the same time. I didn’t know whether to smile or wet my pants. It was a UFO in my backyard. Then I heard my mum come. I told her what had happened and she said I’m imaging things. Maybe not to much sugar tomorrow 

From Tom          

2 comments:

  1. Well done Tom, this is a great story. To further improve it look carefully at your grammar and sentence structure.
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have smiled and maybe not had so much sugar that day and mum may have believed you thats a cool story
    from rose

    ReplyDelete