Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spotlight


I saw a bright light in front of me, I wondered what it was. I was trying to figure it out in my head why I was trying to picture what this weird thing was, when out of no-where came the ninja turtles. They were playing spotlight with their arch enemy the KRANG. I asked if I could play, Leonardo the leader of the turtles said I could, I was happy. We played down in the stinky sewer all day. Once we had finished playing spotlight we all went home and had a cup of milo.

By Angus

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus,

    This is a very exciting story - I would love to meet the turtles. I also liked the way you started the story of with a bit of mystery - not telling the reader what the bright light is only makes them want to read on.

    Well done,

    Mr Connor
    Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete