Monday, September 9, 2013

The wardrobe


Suddenly I heard a crack as the latch on my front door sprung open. His hard footsteps thudded along my wooden floor. I gasped and ran into my room frantically searching for a place to hide. Then I found it, my wardrobe.  In a panic I scrambled inside unfortunately knocking over my bed side lamp. A look of terror spread across my face as I had realized I just gave away where I was. I heard his heavy footsteps pick up speed heading in my detection. I panicked and couldn't think straight  my door slowly started to open. 


FROM ISABELLA 

3 comments:

  1. WOW isabella your story was amazing! the words you used were awesome keep it up!

    portia:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved your story and the descriptive language you used was really really really good it was AMAZING!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i forgot to write my name under the comment ubove
    emma r5

    ReplyDelete