Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Suddenly I heard a crack


Suddenly I heard a crack, it made me jump, and it made me stop in my path. I turned around and could not see anything except for the cat in the corner, I started to walk away but then I heard the crack again. I looked at my cat, and he looked very different, I looked in the other direction and I saw my cat. Was that my cat in the corner? I heard the noise again and turned around as fast as I could, only to see that the cat was gone. I was very confused so I quickly ran outside.  From now on I’m not allowed to read any goosebumps anymore since I have been hearing things.
By Karl 

3 comments:

  1. Hi karl, I love how you talked about your cat and how you said I'm not allowed to read goosebumps anymore. From Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your descriptive language keep it up karl

    by tehya
    room 5bis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story jewel
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete