Friday, September 20, 2013

Imagine


Suddenly i saw a bright light flicker into my hands. I looked down to see a small yellow fairy sitting in the palm of my hands. The fairy looked up at me, and its soft eyes sparkled in mine. It quickly fluttered off my hand and dashed around my room, searching for a way out. I sat examining it, I couldn’t believe it was real. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes yet the fairy still remained in my room. I opened my icy window and let the fairy out. As it flew off into the distance my thoughts raced through my mind. Could this be real? 

by Isabella

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely piece of writing, Isabella! I'm having a very busy day, but as I read your gentle story, a feeling of calm washed over me and I wanted to read it again straight away. I particularly liked the phrase, "its soft eyes sparkled in mine." One thing to watch for in writing is unnecessary repetition. Do you think you could change your story slightly to avoid using the word hand(s) so often?

    Well done, Isabella!

    Gill Ower (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Isabella i loved your idea :D

    Lilly :)
    Rm 5

    ReplyDelete