Friday, September 20, 2013

The deadly light


One day I was walking home from school then all of a sudden everything went black. I woke up with no memory of the previous day and what I did appalled at my state of mind. I walked out of my room. Once I opened the door a flashing light shone in the hallway, unaware of my surroundings, I dashed for the nearest exit and tried to open the front door - locked!. I sprinted as fast as I could to the back door it was also locked! I looked behind me, the light came closer and closer then..... nothing was remaining of my life.

Xander 

3 comments:

  1. Your story was really good to read, it was scary when you were trying get out of the house.
    Room 5 Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good descriptive language and awesome ending!

    Xander

    ReplyDelete