Monday, September 9, 2013

The Stitched fish of New Zealand


One day, me and my family were fishing on the wharf hoping for a good catch all of a sudden Dad gets something on his rod! We were so excited hoping for a decent fish then we saw the monstrosity he had the tip of the hook protruding through the fish’s jaw no blood though. Then we looked closer noticing the stitching in the jaw fine lines of thread this was no fish at all it was a child’s doll WAIT why did it struggle then? We saw the fish fighting for its life! How was it fighting if it was an inanimate object? We headed home we decided the fish was too creepy to keep so we threw it out BUT I swear I saw it in the neighbors window looking out at us hoping for a chance at revenge…
Xander 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Xander

    Well done in creating enthusiasuim into your story and making some words stand out more than the others. Your 100 Word Challenge was very detailed!

    Amasing work, Keep it up!

    Tim
    Team 100 Word Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you said at the end REVENGE. So cool. I also loved your descipted words.
    From Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum im hungry just thinking about it
    by tehya room 5 bis

    ReplyDelete
  4. EWWWWWWWWW TEYHA WOULD YOU EAT THAT FISH!!!!!!!!?

    Kind regards Xander

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy (Team 100WC)Hi Xander

    I really enjoyed the detail in your piece and the story kept me wanting to know what happened next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy (Team 100WC)

    Thanks for your piece Xander I really enjoyed it. I waited for each new idea with anticipation.

    Andy
    UK Teacher

    ReplyDelete