Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My near death experience


As the train flew off the rails and into the ditch, we were all lifted from our seats and hurled across the carriage as it hit a tree. Panic ripped through me and then I saw a bright light. I thought I was going to die. I was unconscious for a while then, when I opened my eyes the light started to fade away and I thought to myself. 'Am I in heaven?' Then I saw that I was on the blood stained grass in front of the train. When my life flashed before my eyes I truly thought I was going to die.

By Amber

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amber

    Great story and I wonder what you saw when "your life flashed before my eyes".?

    Re read your first sentence - I think you need a bit more punctuation for it to make sense. Read it out loud and you'll see what I mean.

    Great stuff.
    Glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre still alive thats the good thing
    it almost sounded true, is it?

    from jewel

    ReplyDelete
  3. well at least your still alive nice language

    from rose

    ReplyDelete