Friday, September 20, 2013

Boom!


I was sitting in my room doing my homework like any other day, but today wasn't like any other day, but of course I didn't know that until, BOOM, a big bright light flickered on and off in a second. For a start I thought I might have been seeing things, but then it went off again, I was starting to get scared. But I continued to do my homework. Then unexpectedly it went off again. Now I was really scared, so I ran out to mum and told her about the light, but no surprise she didn't believe me. Then, BOOM. But this time it wasn't the light... 

By Nikita

3 comments:

  1. heyy!!! I really loved the descriptive language you used:) And your story was AMAZING i thought it was sooo good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you used the words flickered and surprise.
    I really like to know the ending of the story, sounds scary and amazing.
    room 5 Karl

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Nikita your story was awesome your descriptive language was great as well keep it up

    Portia

    ReplyDelete