Monday, September 9, 2013

The earth moves....


I was playing outside with my little brother, when suddenly the dogs went crazy, their howling was followed by a long deep rumble that echoed through the valley. Everything else around me came to life. I tried to stand up but fall straight back over as I was continuously shaking from the earth. The shaking stopped so I stood up as everything was now still, but I couldn’t hold my ground for much longer as there was another rumble and shake. Much stronger than the first. I fell to the ground once more when I heard the earth start cracking beneath me. Then everything went black.

By brylee

2 comments:

  1. awesome Brylee i loved reading your story it sounded scary!

    portia:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Brylee your story was awsome!!!And i thought i was really cool how you ended it with'Then everything went black'
    emma r5

    ReplyDelete