Friday, September 20, 2013

UFO Scare


Its 9:00pm, I'm on my way home but take a shortcut through the cemetery.  As I'm walking I trip over a grave, my knee starts to bleed, I sit on a bench and try to stop the bleeding and then I saw a bright light.  I look up and see a strange circle hovering towards me, I soon see that it is a UFO I freeze in
terror.  It lands on the ground I'm terrified and start to run, but I'm not fast enough.  I'm sucked up into the UFO.  I start to cry for help but no one can hear me or save me from leaving the planet.  Goodbye earth!

By Portia

3 comments:

  1. are you sure you cant tell the future
    you seem pretty down on earth to me.

    from jerwel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story Liked the ending

    Lilly
    Rm 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good, but it needed more descriptive words
    karl room 5

    ReplyDelete