Friday, August 9, 2013

Who??


As the waves lapped up the sides of the rocks, sending their cold spray into the abyss. I was walking on the miniscule lava like grains of sand, enjoying the beautiful view of the beach. Then out of nowhere a huge gust of wind came but then disappeared. I suddenly came to a halt, and there it was, the massive and I mean massive footprint. It was right there in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes, so I pinched myself, but nothing happened. The footprint was real! Then suddenly I looked up towards the bank where the sand stops, and right there was another giant footprint – who owned these??.

By Nikita 

7 comments:

  1. beautiful story nikita
    sophie room 14

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your story! lilly room 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great story. I read all the other ones before I chose which one to comment on. This one really stood out to me. Great story.

    Taylor Rm 14

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! your language in this story is FANTASTIC. it is so awsome xxx
    emma R5

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love this story! well done :) Jessica w

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your descriptive writing your story is amazing


    isabella room5

    ReplyDelete