Sunday, August 11, 2013

Footprints


One beautiful day, I was taking a short walk on the beach. Feeling the warm golden sand on my feet. Listening to the peaceful sounds of the waves crashing onto the shore. Suddenly, I came across a gigantic footprint! The big toe was roughly TWICE the size of me. And there was another footprint about 5 miles away. I really wondered how someone could do such a good job of drawing out such an enormous footprint. It must have taken that person or those people ages!

But that was not the only question, did someone really draw it, or did something really weird happen??

By Emma 

11 comments:

  1. Great story Emma!
    Bronte rm14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good story Emma
    Zoe M rm14

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Emma I was blown away by your story because it was so easy to read. I like how you described the toe size as twice the size of you so I could easily picture it in my mind.

    Hannah Rm 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely story Emma! Your descriptive language was AMAZING!!!! i could really picture the story coming alive in my mind! Well done!!

    Joe Rm 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good story i like how you said about the sand.dylan

    ReplyDelete
  6. good story emma,nice descriping words.
    well done


    by cameron o'connell rm 5

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your use of language

    by jewel

    ReplyDelete
  8. lots of cool words in your story EMMA! i loved your story it sounded real amazing story

    portia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved your story emma it was amazing nice use of language.

    isabella room5

    ReplyDelete