Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Magic, magic everywhere....


The train went through the tunnel and came out in pixie land with ferries and pink everywhere! Most people on the train were confused but I understand it. I figured that it was such a bad day before we went in the tunnel and with some magic it came out with ferries and pink all around. I thought it was really cool because walls were candy and the road was icing. Ever body was dancing and eating until the train driver said all aboard and we all got on. Then we saw a tunnel and said goodbye.    

By Tom

3 comments:

  1. That very strange Tom I did not know that you like pixies, fairies and the colour pink!
    from Hannah in room 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hannah i didn't know you like pixies, fairies and the colour pink. your story made me laugh. I couldn't stop laughing.
    Nikita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah point taken, but it does sound like fun it was funny and really the colour pink classic and strange! good job :)

    Portia

    ReplyDelete