Friday, August 9, 2013

100 Footsteps



I was walking along a beautiful, sandy beach in the Bahamas, with my annoying sister and my awesome Mum.  My Sister was on her ipod, complaining about the the wifi service.  We stopped taking in the stunning surroundings because in front of us was the biggest foot print any of us had ever seen, it was enormous!.  My sisters thought it was the real Bigfoot foot as it was identical to a human foot.  I thought it was man made by an artist and just as Mum was telling us what she thought it was, the big Giant walked by laughing. 

By Angus 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angus. I liked your story especially the bit about the giant walking past laughing. It made me laugh too. It was funny.

    Hannah Rm 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very good Story The fact that the reason for the Footprint walked right by you

    Xander

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angus. Your story is awesome. I loved it how you said when we were walking along the beach my sister complained about the wifi.
    From Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice story angus,I like the fact how you were mentioning your sister and mum

    from cameron

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahamas really why bahamas but good story and crikey dick your sister must be annoying

    from hadlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was amazing Angus. man having a sister like that would be annoying.
    Nikita:)

    ReplyDelete