Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Footprint

I jumped into the icy water letting it envelope me in its cold cocoon. I swam for quite along time ignoring everything around me even the huge thumping sound behind me. I looked over towards the beautiful beach seeing the huge footprint in its awe. My mouth opened wide with shock. I blinked, not believing myself and pinched myself really hard making sure this was real...  I walked slowly, the miniscule pieces of sand making my feet sink down into the ground. I just stared at the massive footprint saying to myself no one has a foot as big as huge as that it must be a giant from all the fairytales....

By Lilly 

1 comment:

  1. Wow lilly i really like your story is really cool because you have described the beach really well :) asia

    ReplyDelete