Friday, August 9, 2013

The Beast


On that day, that very moment the big hairy beast with hands the size of a 50ft yacht. His body taller then a sky scraper. The hairy beast escaped from jail.  Clashing thru the sea to the beach. Now the beautiful beach is now destroyed.
Foot prints all over - the beast is saying: “Why are there little ants surrounding my footprints?”.

While he stopped the police had captured the beast and shrunk him to human size. The beast (or the human) is sad because he missed being heavy, hairy and tall.

By Tom    



  

5 comments:

  1. I like the sky scraper.by dylan rm 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom I love when you done the bit about how big and hairy the beast was
    . Vinnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good use of words and Describing words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you use describing words!!!!



    From Karl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your story tom! It really made me laugh! I like the part where the police shrunk him down to human sizze!!

    Joe Rm 5

    ReplyDelete