Thursday, August 8, 2013

The unknown


I walked along the undiscovered stretch of sand. The microscopic grains fill even the smallest wrinkles in my feet. The sensation of warmth was so exquisite that I had to have more. I began to stride, going along with the wind, the flow over takes me, faster and faster. Once I gained maximum speed I stopped and skidded, I no longer felt alone. I looked around but I couldn’t find a single living creature, I started to walk, gaining back my trust with the run. STOP!!!... I stumbled across a ginormous foot print. I now knew I wasn’t alone.

By Jewel

5 comments:

  1. what a GREAT story jewel
    Anna Rm 14

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a amazing story Lilly room 5 b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I loved the words that you used.
    From Tom Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW the words you used were awesome and the story was cool!

    portia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've used some impressive words and phrases in your 100WC- I particularly liked the way you described the way the sand fills the wrinkles on your feet. Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete