Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The rocks


 I was taking my dog for a stroll on a beautiful heat waved beach when, out of nowhere  I heard as if a hundred rocks had hit the ground. Without thinking, I quickly ran onto the beach for a better view. Was it a monster? Or was it a giant? as I walked across the rocky road stones, I caught a glimpse of its enormous  foot print. I was freaking out for a moment when something caught my attention - a man wearing a beret was chuckling as he walked towards me. Did you think that was real? That was just me!?

By Asia 

6 comments:

  1. Very Good Language and good Writing
    Xander

    ReplyDelete
  2. your story had good words in it.vinnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really interesting






    Levi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used stroll.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Man that descriptive writing just blew me away! I loved how you said 'the beautiful heat-waved beach'!!! Just AWESOME!!!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i liked the ending that was so cool


    isabella room 5

    ReplyDelete