Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Giant Footprint


I was having a relaxing paddle in the kayak when my sister snuck up behind me and pushed me into the water.  Splash!  I fell into the freezing cold water.  I stood up, grabbing the kayak by the handle and dragged it into the beach, then storm up the beach to the sand dune with the kayak in tow.  I dropped the kayak next to Dad.  I turned to look for my sister and could not believe my eyes, there were giant footprints in the sand where I had walked up the beach.  I looked down in horror to see I had huge feet!

By Hannah 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Hannah. Whatever happened to you? You certainly left the reader with a mystery. Was it the cold water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsye, I think my feet might have soaked up a lot of water. Thanks for posting the comment.
    From Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are your feet now?lol
    amazing story.
    from jewel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. ! Bestsye is right. We are left with a mystery??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a nice story Hannah
    from Margaret lacy

    ReplyDelete