Thursday, August 22, 2013

Crash!


As the train entered the tunnel I could hear the sound of a long deep boom, I could tell it was a train. But its noise was distant It couldn’t be the train I was aboard. I peered out my window, further into to darkness to see a train heading our way. Its no use, the train can’t change tracks and its missed the turn. Next, all I remember is falling out of my seat as the trains franticly try to stop before the head on collision. I woke in a start, to see the two trains laying in pieces smoke rising and no one to help. 

By Brylee

2 comments:

  1. This was a really frightening piece of writing. You built up the suspense and fear so well and I was hoping there wouldn't be a disaster as I continued to read. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your story brylee and the expressive words like:Boom,franticly and collision.
    Jess (room 5)

    ReplyDelete