Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Where am I?

The muffled voices surrounded me, some words sounded like a foreign language.. well,we were at a cultures festival (a very grounded one that is)after all.Mum had told me to keep ahold of her hand In case a got lost, it had been about an hour since I realised that i no longer had her hand in mine. Naturally I freaked out a bit, so now here I am standing in a ground of people who don't speak my language,who are looking at me like I'm a mad woman. I stared right back, gosh I hope mum finds me soon...

By Sophie

2 comments:

  1. A great entry into this week’s 100 WC Sarah! What great ideas. You have used the prompt well. Your sentences are well written and not too long. I am planning on sharing your work with my class. Keep up your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering the 100WC. I'm sorry that my comment is a little late. I really like the idea of a culture festival - I wonder why you mentioned the fact that it was grounded? To make your writing even better, take the time to check your punctuation - I lost the flow of your story and as a result got a little confused. I hope that you found your mum...

    ReplyDelete